Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sugar Impressions

My first impression of Sugar is that the operating system is very fun to use, the games on it are very fun. I think the operating system is used for group activities. I played the Shape game on sugar with dude, gijoe619 and displayname07. Sugar had some really interesting and fun other activities, there is chatting, games, and other fun activities. I also noticed the loading of the applications, the loading of everything is very fast. The operating system can be used on normal computers and the Xo/olpc.


2 comments:

  1. Good overview. Yes, the os is used for group collaborative activities but we haven't got that working yet. I need to setup a jabber server for that.
    3/3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be good, being able to connect to other computers running sugar

    ReplyDelete